We all know that cats hate zucchini, but did you know why? Well, here’s a little background on this feline vegetable aversion. Did you know that cats dislike zucchini? And yet, many cats enjoy carrots, sweet potatoes, apples, and bananas. Why do some veggies give cats a bad taste? What causes cats to dislike some veggies but love others? And what exactly is a “veggie” anyway? To find out why some cats hate vegetables, I turned to the experts—cat behaviorists and nutritionists who know a lot about cats and vegetables. What Is a Zucchini? The zucchini, sometimes known as the courgette, is a wonderful summer squash that may be unfamiliar to some. Personally, I think zucchini is great, but I recognize that not everyone shares my opinion. They range in size from around 15 cm to 25 cm. They often appear with a deep green hue, however a striped variety with lighter green sections also exist. This article’s focus is on them because of their resemblance to cucumbers. In contrast, their ...
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét